Recipe Name: Crispy Fried BASA
Fish Used: Basa (Order Here)
- 1. 1/2 kg Basa fish fillet
- 2. 100 gm semolina
- 3. 1 Tsp red chilli powder
- 4. salt to taste.
- 1. Carrot
- 2. Radish
- 3. Cucumber
- 4. Bell peppers (red, green and yellow)
- 5. French beans
- 6. Cauliflower
- 7. Green onion
- 8. Broccoli
- 9. or as per your choice.
The method for fish:
- 1. Wash fish n dry it.
- 2. Add red chilli powder n salt in semolina.
- 3. Apply this mixture on both the sides of fish.
- 4. Take a dosa tava and grease it with 2-3 Tsp.oil, let it get hot, now put your fish on tava and cook from both the sides. Your fish is ready.
Preparation of salad:
- 1. Cut your vegetables in length wise except cauliflower n broccoli (make small pieces of them)
- 2. Now, steam cauliflower, broccoli n beans (half cook) then stirred fry them sprinkle salt n black pepper powder on them. Keep rest of other vegetables raw. Keep them in iced cold water for some time.
- 3. Add sweet red chilli sauce and oyster sauce in raw vegetables as per your requirements.
Now arrange your fish with salad n serve hot n enjoy hot crispy basa with the yummy salad.
Recipe by – Mrs Kalpana Awasthi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: To publish your recipe here kindly email them on email@example.com