Recipe Name: Pomfret Bhujane (A Pathare Prabhu Special Recipe)
Fish Used: Silver Pomfret (Order here)
(Tip: Especially we used the head & tail of the Silver Pomfret for this Curry)
- 1. Onions – 2 (Finely Chopped)
- 2. Ginger garlic paste
- 3. Red chilli powder
- 4. Haldi powder
- 5. Salt to Taste
- 6. Coriander leaves (Freshly Chopped)
- 7. Oil.
- 1.Finely chop the onions add ginger-garlic paste, Turmeric, red chili powder, salt, oil and coriander leaves
- 2.Nicely crush this all ingredients with your hands.
- 3.Heat a pan. Add all the above mixture, add a little water as per your requirement.
- 4. Cover the Pan for 10mins. Cook till the onion changes the colors, then add the Pomfret pieces & mix well.
- 5. Cook for five Minutes as fish pieces cook quickly. Once done garnish it with coriander leaves.
- 6. Serve hot with rice.
Recipe by-Manisha Kothare
Note: To publish your recipe here kindly mail them on firstname.lastname@example.org