A yummy and crispy prawn starter. Prawns marinated with ginger garlic paste, mildly spiced,
coated with gram flour and deep fried to perfection.
●Prawns – 20 medium sized Prawns (shelled and deveined with the tails intact)
● kashmiri red chili powder- 2 tsp
●Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
●Yogurt – 1 tsp
●All-purpose flour (maida) – 1 tsp
●Gram Flour (Besan) – 1 tbsp
●Lemon juice – 3 tsp
●Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
●Orange food color – 1/4 tsp
●Oil ( for deep frying)
- Marinate the prawns with salt, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and 2 tsp Lemon juice ( save rest for the coating ).
- Leave it marinating for at-least 15- 20 Mins.
- Now squeeze the excess water from the prawns and transfer them to another plate.
- Over the prawns add all-purpose flour, gram flour, curd and the remaining ginger garlic paste, yogurt, red chili powder, orange food color (optional), lemon juice and salt (if needed).
- Add ½ tsp oil to it.
- Mix well to coat each prawn.
- Pick up each prawn by its tail and deep fry on medium flame in hot oil until crisp.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on the fried prawns.
- Serve them hot on a bed of sliced onions along with coriander mint chutney.
- Recipe Courtesy- yourcookingpal.com
Note: To publish your recipe here kindly mail them on email@example.com