Tandoori Pomfret is an Indian recipe made using Pomfret fish and a lot of spices. It is one of the delightful seafood recipe that can be a healthy option to prepare for your loved ones.
Ingredients of Tandoori Pomfret
– 1/4 teaspoon powdered turmeric
– 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
– 1/2 cup hung curd
– 4 tablespoon mustard oil
– 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
– 8 black pomfret fish
– 2 tablespoon powdered red chilli
– 1 tablespoon roasted Gram flour (besan)
– 3 tablespoon salt
– 2 tablespoon juice of 1 lemon
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
For preparing this easy recipe, trim tails, fins and other unnecessary things. Then wash it
Make incisions on a clean fish. Keep it aside.
In a bowl, add all the ingredients. Adjust the amount of besan and yogurt to get a nice thick
Apply this marinade to the fish on both sides very well.
Keep it for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius (356 Degree Fahrenheit).
Grease the pan or rack. Place the fish on grill rack and cook it for 15-20 minutes until golden
Serve with Onion rings and lemon.