Preparation Time: 2 hours | Cooking Time: 15 mins | Serves: 2 to 4
Ingredients For Halwa Fish Curry
- Halwa Fish Steaks – 500 gm.
- Dry Red Chilli – 4 Nos
- Coriander Seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Ginger – Half Inch.
- Garlic – 6 Cloves.
- Dry Coconut – Half Cup.
- Kokam – 4 Nos.
- Curry Leaves.
- Coriander Leaves.
- Turmeric – ¼ tbsp.
- Fishtokri Curry Masala – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – For Taste.
- Soak Four Kokam in half a cup of Water for 15 minutes. Marinate the fish with
Salt and Kokam for 1 hour.
- Dry Roast Half a cup Coconut, Four Red Chillies, 1 tbsp. Coriander Seeds.
- Grind this mixture into a thick paste with Half inch ginger and 4 Garlic Cloves
added to it.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Add the Fishtokri Curry Masala to the Pan and add the fish Steaks to it.
- Stir well and then add the thick Paste to it.
- Stir well and Add water as per need. Once cooked serve with rice or bhakri.